1. Justification of border closure and the mandatory isolation was successful hence it will remain closed until further notice.
2. About 10,000 contacts traced to be tested in the coming week. This has been successful.
3. 378 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ghana.
4. Restriction of movement has been extended to One More Week subject to review.
5. Electricity Bills for lifeline consumers to be paid fully by the Government. For all other categories, govt will pay 50% using March bills as a benchmark. This will be for the next 3 months ie April to June
6. Excesses in the lockdown will be investigated to later.
7. President thanked all countries, international institutions, local institutions who have donated to the country.
8. Don’t organize big gatherings this Easter.